November 16th – 3PM (on Zoom)
Please join us for a roundtable discussion that will provide insights on the INED journey to new and existing members.
The panel will include three members of the IFDA council:
Lesley Williams is Treasurer of the IFDA.
Lisa Martensson is Vice Chair of the IFDA council, Co-Chair of the IFDA Regulatory & Governance Committee and ESG working group.
Shane Coman is responsible for Membership Affairs at the IFDA.
The discussion will be moderated by John Madigan.
We intend to discuss matters such as:
- Obtaining directorship mandates
- Challenges on the journey
- Board meeting prep
- Stay informed on regulatory change
- Life as an INED – the reality
- What has IFDA to offer for new entrants
If there are any specific areas you would like the panel to discuss please contact email@example.com